SMILE
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مسجات للأصدقاء

اذهب الى الأسفل

مسجات للأصدقاء Empty مسجات للأصدقاء

مُساهمة من طرف Small dream الأحد مايو 27, 2007 8:27 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مسجات عن الصداقة

A friend is sweet when it is new... But it is sweeter when it is true. But do you know that? It is the SWEETEST when it is YOU!

When 2 friends fall in love, they feel that they are meant for each other. When 2 friends fall out of love, they realized they want to keep each other forever.

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good مسجات للأصدقاء 262526.

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!

Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...

Its a nice feeling when U know that ....
Some 1 loves U
Some 1 misses U
Some 1 needs U
But ...
it feels much better when U know that ..
Some 1 never ever forgets U...
this ''ME''

I have 2 eyes 2 see you ...
I have 2 lugs 2 hear you ...
I have 2 lips 2 kiss you ...
I have 2 arms 2 hug you ...
I have 1 heart 2 love you eternal love

My EyEs DETECTED, My HeArT REACTED, ThOuSaNdS wErE REJECTED, AnD YoU wErE SELECTED

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending

No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or
moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be
with u. Gd Nite

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me

when 2 hearts r meant for each other, no distance is so far, no time is so long and no other love can break them apart...

eight letters , 3 words, 1 meaning : I LOVE YOU

hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile

people say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice Ifall in love all over again

the hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else

love is like quicksand , the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out

If you read U owe me a HUG , if U delete, U owe me a KISS , if U save, U owe me a DATE, if U return txt 2 me , U owe me ALL, but if U ignore, ur MINE , so what will U do

Small dream
Small dream
عســ فعاله ـــل
عســ فعاله ـــل

عدد الرسائل : 169
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/12/2006

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى